Online Course Schedule
Details on all CTC courses are available through the WebAdvisor system. To ensure you have the most up to date information and details on your preferred courses, be sure to search for them in WebAdvisor.
NOTE: GoArmyEd and Active Army TA students must apply and register for courses through the GoArmyEd portal.
For a list of all online courses and special requirements, see our Online Course Catalog.
To view NCPACE Distance Learning course sections, see our NCPACE DL Schedule.
You will not have access to your online course until three days before the start date.
If you registered for an online course and you have not heard from your instructor by the first day of class, please:
- Select the course start date above and click View
- Find your course in the schedule displayed
- Email your instructor:
- You can email by clicking on his/her name on the screen
- In general, each instructor's email address is his/her firstname.lastname@example.org. For example, "Smith, John" would be John.Smith@ctcd.edu.
- Include this information in your email:
- Your name
- The course name and number
- The course start date
- A valid email address that you want to be used for all course correspondence
If you do not know who your instructor is, please email email@example.com and provide the information listed above.
If you are taking a Developmental Studies, Math, Economics, or History course, you might be required to use an online lab component. For lab requirements, visit Pearson Lab.
If you are taking a Computer Information Technology and Systems course, you might be required to use an online lab component. For lab requirements, visit Pearson Lab.
Contact the appropriate Instructional Department if you have specific questions.